About 18 minutes into the recording, Mary explains how the course works and your tasks for Week 1. Underneath the video are your tasks for Week 1 including how to request a practice course.
During week 1, we'd like you to:
- click to request a course. You can decide your course name. A course will be made specially for you to practise in and you will be emailed the link .Be patient!
- read or watch the materials in the 2 Books in the Week 1 section and in your own course explore
- how to lay out your course to best suit your learners
- what blocks do and the best ones for your purposes
- how learners access your course
- use the Q and A forum in the top section if you have problems
- go through the other activities in Week 1 but don't worry if you can't read all the forum posts - you don't need to.
Last modified: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 4:06 PM